As The Disciples’ Diet reveals, the answer to that question is a resounding yes! But it’s not just about eating the types of food Jesus ate. It’s also about the things you’re exposed to every day—and how you can reduce your exposure. For example, did you know that even the noise modern humans are exposed to—such as cars whizzing past—is linked to an increased risk of heart attacks?
In The Disciples’ Diet, discover how eating a similar diet to the one Jesus and his disciples ate and living a similar toxin-free lifestyle can:
- Reduce your risk of modern diseases.
- Augment your vitality and energy.
- Keep your body lean and healthy.
- Reduce brain fog.
- Improve your mood, be happier, and reduce depression.
- Feel and look younger.
- Nourish a glowing complexion.
- Support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels and general heart health.